304 faucet manufacturers | maintenance and cleaning of stainless steel faucets
The stainless steel faucet is precision casting of SUS304 stainless steel material. Please pay attention to the maintenance of the faucet after purchase. The method is as follows:
1. Before installing the faucet, please run water to flush the sediment and impurities in the water purification pipe, and remove the debris in the installation hole. Try to install the faucet after the renovation project is completed.
2. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just turn it gently, especially don't use the handle as a handrail to support or use.
3. The faucet should try not to bump with hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the surface sand patterns.
4. When the water volume becomes smaller after using for a period of time, please pay attention to cleaning the filter tip.
5. The faucet should be wiped regularly to prevent the watermark from being left after the water drops dry.
6. If it is not used for a long time after installation, it is best to wipe the faucet clean and cover it with a cloth.
7. Stainless steel faucets are mainly brushed. The sanded surface can be repaired with scouring pad. Even if the faucet is scratched, it can be repaired as new with scouring pad, which is different from ordinary copper faucets. local. If there are rust spots on the surface of the faucet due to other reasons, you can also use the same method to repair it.
8. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a natural stretched state, and it should not be coiled on the faucet. Pay attention to the joint between the hose and the valve body not to form a dead angle to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
9. Tips for cleaning stainless steel faucet, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stainless steel faucet and gently brush it, rinse with water, polish it with a fine cloth, and then use orange peel on the metal surface to make it shiny As new.