- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
Daily maintenance of marble tiles
1. Ceramic tiles can be cleaned with detergent, washing powder, etc.
2. Use soapy water with a little ammonia and turpentine mixture to clean the tiles to make the tiles more shiny.
3. It should be waxed regularly, and the time interval is 2-3 months.
4. If there are scratches on the brick surface, you can apply toothpaste on the scratches and wipe them with a dry cloth to repair them.
5. Dip a small amount of decontamination cream with a toothbrush to cleverly remove the dirt in the cracks of ceramic tiles. In the gap between the brick and the brick, you can use a decontamination cream to remove the dirt from time to time, and then brush a layer of waterproofing agent on the gap to prevent the growth of mold.
6. Pollutants such as tea stains, fruit stains, coffee, beer, ice cream, sauce vinegar, grease, ink, etc., use sodium hydroxide or bleach to slightly soak the stains , And then wipe dry. For grease stains, you can also stick toilet paper or paper towels on the tiles and spray cleaner on them. After a while, they will be removed like a mask. The grease will be adhered, and then wipe with a clean cloth dipped in clean water.
7. Use dilute solutions such as hydrochloric acid and nitric acid for pollutants such as ink and cement, and scrub it 2-3 times.
8. Use special cleaners (mostly sold in markets or supermarkets) to clean paint, coatings and other pollutants.
9. The rust can be removed by washing with 2% oxalic acid solution, and then wipe off with water. After grinding 3-4 vitamin C tablets into powder, sprinkle it on the surface of the tile, and then wash it several times with water to remove rust stains. If it is rust stains, you can use 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture to soak the rusted area, and then rub it again with concentrated salt water. If there is fresh lemon, you can squeeze the juice droplets on the rust stains and rub it with your hands. Repeat several times until the rust stains are removed, and then wash them with soapy water.
10. Various glues can be removed with banana water. Pure banana water is a colorless, transparent and volatile liquid with a strong banana odor, slightly soluble in water, and It is soluble in various organic solvents and is flammable. It is mainly used as a solvent and thinner for spray paint.
11. Mercury can be scrubbed clean with gasoline, or removed with decontamination cream