- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
Daily tile cleaning!
1. Daily cleaning method
1. In daily life, many friends use wrung cotton mops to wipe, which can be regarded as good cleaning and waterproofing. If you encounter stubborn stains At this time, we can wipe with a neutral cleaning solvent and then wipe with a wrung cotton mop, but do not wipe with organic solvents such as acid, alkaline solvent or gasoline.
2. The cleaning of laminate flooring is even simpler. Under normal circumstances, use a damp mop that does not drip to mop the floor, and then appropriately increase the surface humidity, so that it can be effective Groundly solve the cracks and cracks in the floor. If it is greasy or smudged, we can wipe it with a cloth dampened with detergent.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the wooden floor regularly: Since the solid wood floor is prone to damp and breed bacteria, try to choose a vacuum cleaner with a filter. Filter out some harmful microparasites through the filter. In order to avoid damaging the wooden floor, we can also replace the vacuum cleaner with a special wooden floor suction nozzle like this. The soft bristles lightly touch the floor, and the soft effect of rubber rollers can protect the solid wood floor to a large extent!
But the cleaner contains more or less Chemical composition, this is a big hidden danger for families with pets or babies. Is there any natural thing that can be used for cleaning?
2. Environmental cleaning method
1. Salad oil, milk and tea cleaning method
When cleaning the floor, add a few drops of salad oil to the water to make the cleaned floor brighter. Using sour milk with a little vinegar can not only decontaminate, but also polish it very brightly. In addition, strong tea juice can be used to wipe off the dirt on the painted floor. There is also the use of burned honeycomb ash to wipe the stains on the kitchen floor, and then sprinkle a little vinegar on the mop to wipe the floor, it is easy to remove the stains.
2. Washing rice water cleaning method
In addition to decontamination, the starch in the rice washing water can also give the wooden floor a natural luster. In addition to mopping the floor, the rice water can also remove tea dirt. It can nourish the flowers and trees when it is used to water the flowers. It is a very valuable thing.
3. Concentrated alkaline water cleaning method
There are grease traces on the floor, which can be cleaned with a boiled concentrated alkali aqueous solution, and then Cover the stain with a dough made of bleaching earth and hot water, and keep it for one night before washing. Repeat if necessary.
4. Tape and vacuum cleaner
The glass fragments scattered on the floor are very dangerous. If it is visible to the naked eye, stick it with adhesive tape; if it is powdery, it should be sucked up with cotton soaked in water, or sprinkled with rice grains, glued up, and then sucked up with a vacuum cleaner. You can also use a piece of wet soap to wipe on the floor where the glass is spread. The glass chips will stick to the soap, so you can scrape it off and press again at any time until the removal is complete.