- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
Do you know the main points of quality inspection of wall tiles?
Quality appraisal should master the following points:
(1) Perform visual inspection on site to observe whether the product has obvious quality defects such as missing sleeves, spots, cracks, shaft bubbles, ripples, etc., and the above defects Cannot be used.
(2) Detect by hand. Clamp the two bricks with your fingers and then hit each other. The product with a clear and loud sound is a qualified product, and the sound with low, dull and turbid sound is bound to have inherent quality defects.
(3) Discriminate color difference. Due to the large quantity of wall tiles purchased at a time, if there is obvious color difference between multiple packages, the decoration effect will be greatly affected. It is necessary to sample and compare all packaged products to observe the change of color difference. Those with large color difference cannot be used.
(4) It is necessary to inspect the specifications and sizes one by one. Products with a size error greater than 0.5 mm and flatness greater than 0.1 mm will not only increase the difficulty of construction, but also have poor effects after decoration and cannot be used engineering.
(5) Listen to the sound. Tap with a hard object, the more crisp the sound, the higher the degree of porcelain and the better the quality. You can also clip a corner of the tile with your left thumb, index finger, and middle finger, and hang it down easily. Tap the middle and lower part of the tile with your right index finger. If the sound is clear and pleasant, it will be top quality, and if the sound is dull and muddy, it will be low quality.
(6) Dripping test. You can place water droplets on the back of the tile to see how fast the water is infiltrated after the water disperses. Generally speaking, the slower the water absorption, the greater the density of the tile; on the contrary, the faster the water absorption, the sparse density, and the inherent quality of the former is better.