1. Activated carbon is the main water purification material of the faucet water purifier. The nano-active filter element has a better adsorption capacity, and it has a better filtering effect on chlorine, heavy metals and pesticides in the water before the adsorption is saturated.
2. Hollow fiber technology is a water purification technology based on hollow fiber membranes, which can filter most of the pollutants in the water, and the filter element needs to be replaced regularly. Stainless steel faucet
3. Ceramic and nano-KDF technology Most domestic products adopt water purification technology based on microporous ceramic filter element and nano-KDF filter material, dechlorination ball and alkaline ball. The water flow rate is greater than that of hollow fiber. For technical water purifiers, the ceramic filter element can be repeatedly cleaned and used. After a certain service life, the filter element needs to be replaced regularly. Stainless steel faucet
1. Maintenance method
1. Tighten the faucet first, and use a wrench to turn the faucet counterclockwise to remove it. Stainless steel faucet
2. Turn the threaded hole outwards, and roll the threaded part clockwise with wind-printed tape 5-6 times.
3. Check if the faucet has been adjusted and screwed clockwise with the water-bolt wrench. After the final installation is completed, turn on the main switch and try to see if there is still water leakage. Stainless steel faucet
Two. Reasons for water leakage
1. The reason for the leakage of the water outlet: due to the wear of the axial gasket in the faucet. Use pliers to loosen the gland and remove it, take out the shaft gasket with a clamp, and replace it with a new shaft gasket. Stainless steel faucet
2. The cause of water leakage in the gap under the faucet bolt: it is caused by the wear of the triangular gasket in the gland. You can loosen the screw to remove the bolt head, then loosen and remove the gland, then take out the triangle seal inside the gland and replace it with a new one.
3. Water leakage at the joint of the connecting pipe: Generally, the cap nut is loose. You can re-tighten the cap nut or replace with a new U-shaped gasket. 4. Low water volume: Water leakage may have occurred, because the water-stop disk of the single-lance faucet is stuck with sand and gravel. For this phenomenon, a professional repairer should disassemble the faucet and clean it, but if the rubber pad is damaged, it must be replaced. Stainless steel faucet