- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
How to choose the color when decorating tiles?
In the process of home decoration, the choice of color is very important. Then do you know how to choose the color of the tiles is better? Is there anything to pay attention to?
How to choose the color of floor tiles
1. For a room with a small area and poor lighting Toilets are not suitable for dark and warm wall tiles. Because the dark wall tiles make people feel that the space becomes smaller, the more the room appears dark; in addition, the warm color wall tiles have a visual sense of moving forward, which will increase the room's depressive feeling. Therefore, this type of room usually uses light-colored and cool-colored floor tiles.
2. As the background of sanitary ware, floor tiles play a role as a foil. Therefore, the brightness and chroma of the color are much lower than that of sanitary ware.
3. Floor tiles should maintain a color tone. Generally, the color of floor tiles is darker than that of wall tiles.
4. The wall tiles of the bathroom should have subtle patterns, elegant colors, and faint, not overpowering the guests.
5. The style of kitchen wall tiles should be concise and lively. Pay attention to the style and color of cabinets and cooking counters. The patterns should be simple and generous, making people feel clean and bright, and place a few pieces appropriately Tiles.
6. When buying floor tiles for kitchens, bathrooms, and balconies, you must first choose wall tiles and then floor tiles, following the principle of complicated first and simplified later. Floor tiles are available in many colors and are relatively simple, while wall tiles are divided into top and bottom. The collocation is more complicated. The first complex and then the simple will make your color combination more beautiful.