BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
We can provide your most effective coordination plan of your building construction materials project in the shortest time.
In the critical moment of life, fire doors can effectively prevent the spread of fire and prevent the spread of smoke and toxic gases in the fire field, thereby prolonging the escape time and helping life. The new steel fireproof and anti-theft doors also have functions such as anti-theft and automatic switch. Of course, steel (also known as steel) fireproof doors are more expensive than wooden fireproof doors.
The main materials of fire doors are wood and steel. Wooden fire doors are green and environmentally friendly. The price is much cheaper than steel fire doors. Generally, there are more homes. At the same time, wooden fire doors The installation is convenient and quick, and the cost performance is higher.
Speaking of the easy and quick installation of wooden fire doors, let me talk about the installation steps of wooden fire doors and the precautions during installation.
Steps for installing the wooden fire door
(1) Install the door frame: first install the door frame. When installing the door frame, be careful not to install it at an angle, and install it reasonably . The distance between the door frame and the surrounding walls should not be too large. If necessary, it should be filled with cement mortar or rock wool for sealing. When installing fire doors, pay attention to whether they have good airtightness, and fill in the gaps with door gap fillers.
(2) Installing the door leaf: The fire-resistant door leaf must be installed in accordance with the standard and has fireproof performance, and the installation must be reasonable. The installation of wooden fireproof door frame and fan is the same as that of wooden door frame fan.
Precautions for the installation of wooden fire doors
1. When installing the door leaf, it should be installed according to the opening direction of the door, and the fire door must be opened in the evacuation direction. When the time comes, the fire is scorching, and the fire door opens in the opposite direction of the evacuation. This will affect the speed of escape.
2. The door frame should be firmly connected to the wall, and it can be fixed with expansion screws. The gap should be filled with flame-retardant and heat-resistant materials. The installation should be kept straight with the wall.
3. The upper and lower door shafts must be on the same vertical line. When the door frame is welded firmly to the embedded iron, the position should be corrected to prevent displacement and deformation.
4. Fire door closers must be installed in accordance with the instructions to avoid damage during installation. Affect the normal closing and opening of fire doors.
The above is the installation process of the wooden fire door and the 3 precautions. Of course, you can also pay attention to the fire door after the installation is completed, you must open and close the door several times to see if there is any unsmooth opening and closing the gap. The situation is large and cannot be shut down normally.
Copyright © 2019 Fujian Minmetals CBM Co.,Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist