BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
1. Whether the antique bricks used in the bathroom are good or not, we cannot say good or bad one-sidedly. We should consider the following two aspects:
1. Whether it is related to the whole Decoration matching: Is it good to use antique bricks in the bathroom? First of all, after laying this antique brick, whether it conflicts with the overall decoration style. The bathroom, as an integral part of the house, can only improve the overall decoration of the house if it matches the overall decoration style. Of beauty.
2. Whether it meets the functional requirements: the bathroom floor is wet, so in the purchase of tiles, you should choose tiles with better anti-slip properties. Is it good to use antique tiles for the bathroom? First of all It is necessary to consider that this antique brick is non-slip and non-slip.
2. Matters needing attention in the purchase of bathroom tiles
1. Choose tiles with low water absorption: water absorption is a measure of tiles The physical quantity of water absorption. High water absorption indicates that the number of voids and the arrangement of particles are relatively dispersed, which proves that the material of the ceramic tile is relatively loose, and vice versa, it proves that the material of the ceramic tile is relatively dense. Therefore, the lower the water absorption rate, the better the quality of the tiles. To check the water absorption rate of the tiles, we can take water to test, put water droplets on the surface of the tiles, and see the degree of water diffusion.
2. Choose high-density tiles: Generally speaking, the higher the density, the higher the hardness of the tiles, so they are not easy to be damaged. We can use the rough method of tapping the tile body to detect the density. Tap the tile with a hard object. The clearer the sound, the higher the density and the better the quality of the tile.
3. Buy non-slip tiles: When buying tiles in the bathroom, you must buy tiles with non-slip properties, because the floor of the bathroom is always in a wet state, so it is better to choose non-slip performance. Tiles.
4. Choose a ceramic tile with a thicker glaze layer: to detect the thickness of the glaze layer on the surface of the tile, we can use a hard object to scratch the surface of the tile to check to see if there is any on the surface of the tile There are obvious scratches, if not, the glaze is thicker.
After the above introduction, I believe that you have your own answer to whether the antique tiles are used in the bathroom, and I hope it will be helpful to your future ceramic tile purchase.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist