BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
Can I use the same tiles for the kitchen and bathroom? Yes, but it is generally only done when renting a house map to save trouble, so make a difference and choose different bricks according to your decoration style.
1. If the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom are exactly the same , So there is no novelty, it will be very boring for a long time.
2. The bathroom is a place with a lot of water, so choose non-slip and water-absorbing tiles. Therefore, floor tiles with low water absorption rate should be laid on the floor of the bathroom.
3. Use slightly darker non-slip tiles on the bathroom floor, so it doesn’t look easy to get dirty, if you use it first White, it may feel dirty if it is a little bit dusty.
4. Kitchen wall tiles are suitable for choosing bright glazed tiles, because this kind of brick is not easy to absorb oil and clean it More convenient.
5. It is always inevitable that the kitchen floor will be wet, so it is very important to prevent the kitchen floor from slipping. Therefore, use floor tiles with wrinkled stripes or bumps on the front to increase the friction between the floor tiles and the soles of human feet or shoe soles and prevent slipping and falling.
6. Mainly, the kitchen and bathroom must not be made the same. After a long time, there will be aesthetic fatigue.
In short, floor tiles with low water absorption should be laid on the floors of bathrooms and kitchens. Kitchens and bathrooms often choose full-body tiles as floor tiles. The surface of the whole body brick is not glazed, and the material and color of the front and back sides are the same, hence the name. After firing, the surface of this kind of brick is polished, and it has good anti-slip and abrasion resistance, which is generally called 'slip-proof floor tile'.
Contact person: Manager Su
Contact information: 18680030677 (same as WeChat)
Company address: Chancheng District, Foshan City No. 14-15, Building 1, Yimeijia Sanitary Ware World, Huasi Road
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist