- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
Jinmangu teaches you floor tiles selection criteria
1. The selection of wall tiles should be measured on important basis such as the surface flatness, verticality and smoothness of the wall tiles.
2. There are many strict technical indicators in European standards: length error, right angle, side angle, straightness, water absorption, bending strength, wear resistance, resistance Dirt, acid and alkali resistance.
3. When purchasing floor tiles for the living room, the selection of tiles should be calculated with reference to the square of the room. For example, those with a side length of 60cm or less can be selected for those below 30 square meters; those with a side length of 80cm can be used for those larger than 30 square meters. This is worth noting, because customers will not have the sense of space at home when they enter the floor tile shop, which will affect their judgment.Color matching
1. For the bathroom with small area and poor lighting, it is not suitable for dark and warm wall tiles. Because the dark wall tiles make people feel that the space becomes smaller, the room appears darker and darker. In addition, the warm color wall tiles have a visual sense of moving forward, which will increase the sense of depression in the room. Therefore, this type of room usually uses light-colored and cool-colored floor tiles.
2. Floor tiles, as the background of sanitary ware, play a role as a foil. Therefore, the brightness and chroma of the color are much lower than that of sanitary ware.
3. Floor tiles should maintain a color tone. Generally, the color of floor tiles is darker than that of wall tiles.
4. Wall tiles should have subtle patterns, elegant colors, faint, and not overwhelming; the style of kitchen wall tiles should be concise and lively, and should be in harmony with the style and color of the cabinets and cooking tables. The patterns should be simple and generous, making people feel Clean and bright, place a few tiles appropriately
5. When buying floor tiles for kitchens, bathrooms, and balconies, choose wall tiles first, and then floor tiles. Jane's principle. Floor tiles are available in many colors, which are relatively simple, while wall tiles are divided into top and bottom. The collocation is more complicated. Firstly complex and then simple, will make your color combination more perfect.