BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
Experts remind that moisture-proof function should be fully considered when choosing materials for decorating the kitchen. When the kitchen floor is stained with oil, you can use a general detergent and a soft brush to scrub to remove the small scratches or stains on the floor.
1) Type of pollution: You can use mop for daily cleaning, and then use detergent and soapy water to clean it.
2) Type of pollution: tea, ice cream, grease, and beer can be cleaned with soda ash solution.
3) Type of pollution: Use sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid solution for sediment, rust, and mortar. Drop it on the brick surface, let it stand for a few minutes and then wipe it, taking care to protect your hands. Amway has a special tile cleaner that works very well!
4) Types of pollution: paint, drawing pens, you can use turpentine, acetone to wipe, toothpaste used at home also has a good decontamination effect.
5) Types of pollution: soy sauce, vinegar, carbon dust, the effect of using toilet cleaner is better.
6) Type of pollution: Ink, you can use Amway's tile cleaner or toothpaste to remove it.
Note: Commonly used cleaners at home
Toilet cleaners, detergents, toothpaste, and tile cleaners all have a good decontamination effect on stubborn stains.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist