- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
National standards for steel fire doors
Under normal circumstances, when people talk about fire doors, we must first respond to hospitals, schools, banks and other crowded public places. In fact, many people don’t know that fire doors are often required in our homes. There are many types of fire doors on the market, and steel fire doors are a very common one and the first choice for ordinary household installations. But what are the safety regulations for steel fire doors and what are the national design standards? What? The following editor of Door Industry Vision will take everyone to take a look.
Safety code for steel fire doors
Steel fire door is a kind of fire door commonly used nowadays. Many people definitely want to know what the safety regulations of this kind of fire door look like. In fact, it simply means that as long as the entrance door is directly in front of the elevator The room is if there is a vertical or horizontal buffer space between the elevator and the elevator, or it is facing the open staircase fire passage and other places. During the period of people’s safety, the state stipulates that fire doors must be installed. In addition, if you The living floor is the 11th floor and the unit type residence that does not reach the 11th floor. The house is still facing the entrance of the stairwell, and no fire door is allowed. If it is on the 18th or below the 18th floor, the entrance door must also be equipped with a fire door . If the door of the residence must open to the front room, the door must also be equipped with a fire door.
The standard classification of steel fire doors
You may not know that the latest fire door standards in our country adopt the concepts of partially insulated fire doors and non-insulated fire doors, and classify fire doors from the original classification of only insulated fire doors. To classify completely insulated fire doors (Class A), partially insulated fire doors (Class B) and non-insulated fire doors (Class C), let’s take a look at how they are classified.
Class A fire door
This kind of fire door is what we currently call a fully insulated fire door, which is mainly reflected in the specified time, which can meet the requirements of fire resistance and heat insulation and fire integrity at the same time, and the fire resistance grade is 0.5h (Grade C) , 1.0h (Class B), 1.5h (Class A) and 2.0h, 3.0h.
Class B fire door
This type of fire door is a partially insulated fire door. The fire resistance of this type of fire door is lower than the previous one. The requirement is 0.5 hours, and the fire integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h, and 3.0h respectively.
Class C fire door
This is the most unsafe non-insulated fireproof door at present. This kind of fireproof door has no requirement for fire resistance and heat insulation. It only meets the requirements of fire integrity within the specified fire resistance time, and the fire integrity level is 1.0 respectively. h, 1.5h, 2.0h, 3.0h.
National Installation Design Standards for Steel Fire Doors
There are many steel fire doors on the market now, so when we install, we must understand the country's installation design standards for this kind of door, so as to ensure that we are installing life-saving doors, not fatal fire prevention Gate.
1) First of all, we must understand the steel fire door before installation, we must check it. If it is found that the door frame and door leaf are warped and deformed due to improper transportation and storage, do not install it immediately at this time, and install it after repairing.
2) When the steel fire door is erected, it needs to be leveled with a horizontal ruler or the verticality of the front, rear, left, and right of it must be corrected by the method of hanging lines, so that the horizontal, vertical, and height are the same.
3) Remember, the door frame must be integrated with the building when installing the steel fire door. It is best to use iron parts to connect to the wall. Of course, the height of the door frame embedded in the surface layer during installation must reach 20mm, not less than 15mm.
4) The opening direction of the steel fire door must be the evacuation direction, so as to ensure a safe escape after a fire. In addition, cement mortar must be poured between the door frame and the wall after installation, and it can be used normally after curing for more than 24 hours.
5) When installing the locks, hinges, bolts and other hardware accessories on the steel fire door, their melting point should not be less than 950 degrees Celsius.
Summary: Steel fire door is a kind of fire door commonly used nowadays. If a steel fire door is installed, it can play a certain role in fire prevention when a fire comes, and it can add a layer to our lives and property. Guarantee, add some time to life. Don’t underestimate this time. Perhaps this is the guarantee for your survival in the event of a fire. This is why the country has produced such standards and regulations, requiring fire doors to be installed in some places.