- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
- Kitchen Cabinet
- Fencing & Railing
National standards for steel fire doors
Generally speaking, when people talk about fire doors, we must first respond to public places such as hospitals, schools, and banks. In fact, many people don’t know it, and we often require it in our homes. For fire doors, there are many types of fire doors on the market, and steel fire doors are very common among them, and they are also the first choice for ordinary household installations. But what is the safety code for steel fire doors and the national design standards? What about it? The following editor of Door Industry Vision will take everyone to take a look.
Safety code for steel fire door
Steel fire door is a kind of fire door commonly used nowadays. Many people definitely want to know this What does the safety code of fire doors look like? Simply put, as long as the entrance door is facing the front room of the elevator, that is, if there is a vertical or horizontal buffer space between the elevator and the elevator, or it is facing the open staircase. In such places as fire-fighting passages, people must install fire-proof doors during the period for people’s safety. In addition, if the floor you live in is an 11th-floor apartment house that does not reach the 11th floor, the house still faces the entrance to the stairwell. It is also not allowed to install fire doors. If it is on the 18th floor or below, the entrance doors must also be installed. If the door of the residence must open to the front room, the door must also be equipped with a fire door.
The standard classification of steel fire doors
You may not know, China’s latest fire door standards adopt partially insulated fire doors and non-insulated fire doors. The two concepts of doors classify fire doors from the original classification of only insulated fire doors to fully insulated fire doors (Class A), partially insulated fire doors (Class B) and non-insulated fire doors. Doors (Class C) are classified. Let’s take a look at how they are classified.
Class A fire doors
This type of fire door is what we currently call a complete partition. Thermal fire doors, mainly reflected in the specified time, can meet the requirements of fire resistance and heat insulation and fire integrity at the same time. The fire resistance grades are 0.5h (Class C), 1.0h (Class B), 1.5h (Class A) and 2.0h, 3.0h.
Class B fire door
This kind of fireproof door is a partially insulated fireproof door. The fire resistance of this kind of fireproof door is lower than the previous one. The requirement is 0.5 hours, and the fire resistance is complete. The grades are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h, and 3.0h respectively.
Class C fire door
This is the most unsafe non-insulated fire door at present. This kind of fire door has no requirement for fire resistance and heat insulation, and within the specified fire resistance time It only meets the requirements of fire integrity, and the fire integrity levels are 1.0h, 1.5h, 2.0h, and 3.0h respectively.
National installation design standards for steel fire doors
There are many steel fire doors on the market now, so we must understand when installing The country's installation design standards for this kind of door, so as to ensure that they are installing life-saving doors, rather than terrible fire doors.
1) First of all, we must understand the steel fire door before installation, we must check it, if it is found that the door frame and door leaf are warped and deformed due to improper transportation and storage, do not install it immediately at this time, but after repairing it Can be installed.
2) When the steel fire door is erected, it needs to be leveled with a horizontal ruler or the verticality of the front, back, left, and right of it must be corrected by the method of hanging lines, so that it is horizontal, vertical, and high.
3) Remember, the door frame must be integrated with the building when installing the steel fire door. It is best to use iron parts to connect to the wall. Of course, when installing the door frame, it is embedded in the surface layer. The height must reach 20mm, not less than 15mm.
4) The opening direction of the steel fire door must be the evacuation direction, so as to ensure a safe escape after a fire occurs. In addition, cement mortar must be poured between the door frame and the wall after installation, and the maintenance can be normal for more than 24 hours. use.
5) When installing the locks, hinges, bolts and other hardware accessories on the steel fire door, their melting point must not be less than 950 degrees Celsius.
Summary: Steel fire door is a kind of fire door commonly used nowadays. If steel fire door is installed, it can play a certain role in fire prevention when a fire comes, and it can give us life. Add a layer of protection to your property and add some time to your life. Don’t underestimate this time. Perhaps this is the guarantee for your survival in the event of a fire. This is why the country has produced such standards and regulations, requiring some places to be installed. fire-proof door.