I would like to introduce you to the characteristics of vitrified tiles and polished tiles. I hope to help you.
Vitrified tile is a kind of high-temperature fired porcelain tile, which is the hard one among all ceramic tiles. Sometimes when the polished tiles are scratched, the vitrified tiles are still intact. However, the price of this kind of brick is relatively high. Vitrified brick has the following characteristics: 1. High temperature sintering, complete ceramization to generate mullite and other crystals, stable physical and chemical properties, corrosion resistance, and anti-fouling Strong, as long as new. Due to the natural formation of granite, the material time and degree of weathering are different, resulting in different density and strength. After two years of use, the granite gradually loses its luster, the surface is worn and rough, and it is difficult to clean, which affects its appearance.
2. The color is bright and soft, and there is no obvious color difference. Natural granite has a large color difference due to the diagenesis time and the depth of the rock formations.
3. No harmful elements. Granite is a natural mineral that has been buried deep in the earth's crust for a long time. It has not been sintered at high temperature, so it contains trace radioactive elements. Long-term exposure will be harmful to health.
4. The thickness is relatively thin, the carrying strength is high, the brick body is light and the building load is reduced. Natural granite is low in strength and heavy, which increases the load of the building and brings a series of difficulties to the process of transportation and paving.
5. The flexural strength is greater than 45mpa. The flexural strength of granite is about 17-20mpa.
Polished brick is a kind of bright brick that the surface of the whole body brick body is polished, which is a kind of whole body brick. Compared with full-body tiles, the surface of polished tiles is much smoother. Polished tiles are hard and wear-resistant, suitable for use in most indoor spaces except bathrooms and kitchens, such as balconies and exterior wall decorations. On the basis of the use of bleed-through technology, polished tiles can make a variety of imitation stone and wood effects.
Polished tiles have the following characteristics:
1. There is no color difference. Natural stone has a large color difference due to the diagenesis time and the depth of the rock. The polished tiles have been carefully adjusted and the colors of the same batch of products are consistent. Basically no color difference.
2. No radioactive elements. Natural stone is a mineral. It has not been sintered at high temperature, so it contains a few trace radioactive elements. Long-term exposure will be harmful to the human body. Polished tiles will not cause harm to the human body.
3. The brick body is thin and light in weight. Natural stone has a large processing thickness and heavy due to its low strength, which increases the load weight of the building on the floor, posing a potential threat, rising costs, and increasing transportation , Paving and other difficulties.
4. The bending strength is high. Natural stone is naturally formed, and the material time, weathering, etc. are not the same, resulting in different tightness and strength. The polished tiles are pressed by thousands of tons of hydraulic presses, and then sintered at high temperature to achieve high strength.
5. Anti-slip, the safety of floor tiles is very important, especially for families with elderly and children. The anti-slip effect of tiles is more important. The surface of polished tiles is bright and clean. Many consumers think that its anti-slip effect is poor. In case of sprinkling with water, it will increase the safety hazard, so they avoid it and choose matte tiles with restrained light. In fact, all polished tiles are non-slip. If there is soil on the tiles, it will be slippery, and water will be astringent. Therefore, as long as the daily cleaning is done, the anti-slip effect will not be affected. In terms of non-slip performance, polished tiles are the same as matt tiles.
The difference between vitrified tiles and polished tiles:
In fact, both polished tiles and vitrified tiles are porcelain tiles, both of which are made of quartz sand, It is made by firing mud, and then polished with an abrasive tool. The surface is as translucent and smooth as a mirror, but the polished tiles are named after the polishing process and the vitrified tiles are based on a certain physical and chemical process in the firing process of the product. To name it. In fact, the difference between the two lies in the problem of water absorption. Ceramics with a water absorption rate of less than 0.5% are called vitrified tiles. Polished tiles have a water absorption rate of less than 0.5%, and are also vitrified tiles. Polished tiles are just a mirror surface of vitrified tiles. Polished. The lower the water absorption, the better the degree of vitrification, and the better the physical and chemical properties of the product. If the water absorption of the polished tile is less than or equal to 0.1%, it is completely vitrified and is a good product among ceramic tile products.