- Faucet & Drainer & Valve
- Flooring Material Types
- Wall Coverings
- Bathroom Fittings
The highlight design of Minmetals stainless steel faucet
1. Valve core: The imported precision ceramic valve core has diamond-like hardness. The ceramic valve core has high quality, comfortable and light feel. It can be operated smoothly and labor-saving after more than 500,000 switches, and it is durable and does not leak water.
2. Anti-calcification: The anti-calcification system can protect the equipment from the danger of water leakage and handle damage. Calcium deposits in shower heads and automatic cleaning systems. The same happens in faucets, where silicon accumulates. The integrated air cleaner has an anti-calcification system, which can also prevent the equipment from being calcified inside. No maintenance, no wear, strong durability and better.
3. Material: Stainless steel is hygienic and environmentally friendly. The chrome-plating equipment is easy to care for and harmless to people, but some other elements need to be added in the manufacturing process. So you must pay attention to what materials the equipment is made of. Not all countries have such high standards as Germany. And copper: As far as the faucet is concerned, copper has long been the first choice material, mainly because the antibacterial effect of the copper medium has long been tested and approved by authoritative laboratories. Most high-end sanitary ware brands use copper as the main body of the faucet, and the elimination of other materials has become an inevitable trend.
4. Electroplating: The advanced electroplating process is adopted, and the multiple plating layers of acid copper, nickel and chromium are used. The electroplating layer is well combined, densely attached, uniform in color, and excellent in corrosion resistance, ensuring that the product surface is bright and lasting . The quality of the electroplated surface is the most intuitive expression of the quality of the faucet. The surface plating is mainly nickel and chromium to make it smooth and beautiful. Good quality faucets will go through numerous tests, such as salt spray test, water test, gas test, etc., to ensure the durability of the faucet. The high-precision electroplated faucet is basic to be durable, and more importantly, its surface gloss is good and it feels comfortable. Some high-end faucet surfaces have other different treatment technologies, such as stainless steel surface and satin surface.
5. Anti-backflow system: This system prevents dirty water from being sucked into the clean water pipe and is composed of layers of materials. Equipment equipped with an anti-backflow system will display the DVGM pass mark on the surface of the package.
6. Lead content standard: meet the national GB/T1176 lead content standard, no harm to human health, and protect you and your family from using products with no harmful metal elements.
Product inspection: from the inspection of raw materials to the test of auxiliary parts, the service life of the product, the tightness of the product to the thickness test of the product coating surface, the product water-saving flow test, each process is strictly inspected, the product A 100% water test is carried out before leaving the factory to ensure that the faucet does not leak.