BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
Negative ion tiles are physical and mental health tiles that can release higher concentrations of negative oxygen ions in the atmosphere and purify indoor air. The tiles can safely and stably release green ecological-grade negative oxygen ions, and the space is covered with negative oxygen ion tiles , The concentration of negative air ions can reach 2000-30000/cm3, reaching or even exceeding that of natural woods. At the same time, negative oxygen ions have the ability to neutralize the haze particles (PM2.5) in the atmosphere to carry free charges, facilitate flocs to settle on the ground, and purify indoor air; their oxidizing properties can decompose formaldehyde and other organic chemical vapors. Make the indoor environment healthy.
1. Negative oxygen ions are released. When the negative oxygen ion tiles touch the water molecules in the atmosphere, the water can be electrolytically ionized and converted into negative oxygen ions (H3O2) and hydrogen (H2). With the continuous production of these ionization chemical reactions, negative oxygen ions are continuously released. Through continuous accumulation, the concentration of negative oxygen ions in the house will reach a relatively stable level. The inspection results of the construction and decoration materials industrial production environment monitoring station of my country's international certification agency reflect: after 12 hours, in the space where negative oxygen ion tiles are selected, the average increase of air negative ions is 500 per cubic centimeter.
2, remove the haze. The root cause of the haze weather is not only related to external air pollution, in fact, there are 'invisible killers' hidden indoors. The negative oxygen ion ceramic tiles exchange their own unnecessary negative charges with the floating dust, changing its physical and chemical characteristics, causing the floating dust to adhere to each other with different amounts of charge, and sink to the ground to be melted. Restore the fresh indoor environment and create a forest-style home 'a paradise'.
3. Remove formaldehyde. Indoor pollutants (furniture, board, paint, glue, etc.) will continuously release free formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and other harmful substances. The negative oxygen ions continuously released by the negative oxygen ion ceramic tile are electrolytically decomposed to make it continuously chemically degraded. One week after the selection of negative oxygen ion tiles, the chemical degradation rate of harmful substances such as formaldehyde has reached more than 80%, and it can maintain and purify indoor air for a long time.
4. Remove odorous negative oxygen ions ceramic tiles can continuously release negative oxygen ions and freely charged harmful substances in the house to continuously neutralize electrolysis Method, effectively and quickly remove the peculiar smell in the atmosphere. The basic principle of removal is essentially different from that of air fresheners on the market for short-term covering and negative effects, and there will be no secondary environmental pollution.
5. Purify indoor air. According to scientific research, adults breathe normally 20,000 times a day, even in a dormant state, these normal breathing and ventilation are still ongoing. Therefore, cleaning the atmosphere of physical and mental health is more important to life than anything else. The negative oxygen ion released by the negative oxygen ion ceramic tile has the adsorption and oxidation effect, which can quickly eliminate various microorganisms such as pathogens and viruses in the atmosphere. It is an ideal indoor air purification method.
6. Health care. Negative oxygen ions are called 'vitamins' in the atmosphere. Relevant studies have shown that an atmosphere containing more negative oxygen ions can enhance the body's immunity, promote physical health, and be beneficial to physical and mental health.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist