BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
We can provide your most effective coordination plan of your building construction materials project in the shortest time.
Wooden stairs have become the choice of most people because they give people a comfortable touch. However, as time goes by, wooden stairs are prone to breakage and some common problems occur. Let me introduce some common problems and maintenance tips of indoor wooden stairs for everyone!
What are the problems that indoor wooden stairs are prone to?
1. Easy to absorb water and moisture
Wooden stairs are not only easy to absorb water and moisture, but also other wooden accessories are easy to use Cracking due to damp, causing the paint to peel off. In addition, stainless steel stairs equipped with wooden components will also rust because the wooden components are damp.
2. Wear is prone to occur
Although the wooden floor is coated with a layer of light-curing wear-resistant paint, it has a time limit and cannot guarantee that the paint will not fall off forever. If it is used for too long, there will still be wear and tear. Secondly, the life of components such as stair handrails and treads that are often in contact with human limbs are also prone to wear due to frequent collisions.
3. It is easy to breed bacteria and borers.
Based on the particularity of the indoor wooden staircase material, careless maintenance and weather factors are still easy to breed mold, mildew or suffer from insects. termite.
4. Easy to age
Wooden stairs are very sensitive to sunlight. If exposed to the sun for a long time, they will age easily and dry and crack. If it catches up with the damp, the wood will explode due to swelling.
6 Tips for Maintaining Wooden Stairs
1. Regularly clean the surface of the stairs. You can use a feather duster or wipe with a rag. Avoid using a lot of water to scrub, otherwise the stairs will easily enter the water and become damp.
2. Regularly wax and polish the door panel to extend its service life. As for the deadline, the editor recommends three or six months, but before waxing, remember to use a solution such as non-alkaline soapy water to remove the old wax.
3. In order to avoid premature wear of the handrails and treads of the stairs, a carpet can be laid on the stairs, which is beautiful and practical.
4. If there are splash marks on the indoor wooden stairs, you can use diluted detergent or special wood cleaner to remove. If you encounter stubborn stains, you can use a cloth to moisten toothpaste, salad oil, etc., and follow Wipe the stripes themselves, then dry them, wax and polish them again.
5. The scratches that appear can be wiped on the scratches with leather oil similar to the natural color of the stairs, and then wiped along the direction of the internal wooden staircase material until it can cover the scratches, and then wax, Just polish it
6. Avoid long-term strong sunlight and pay attention to frequent ventilation.
Copyright © 2019 Fujian Minmetals CBM Co.,Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist