BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
It is important to know that the performance of the fire door comes from the quality of the fire door itself on the one hand, and from the installation of the fire door on the other. If the fire door is not installed in accordance with the relevant standards, it is in use The process is likely to affect its fire performance. Here are some precautions for installation.
1. When installing the door frame and door leaf, pay attention to the opening direction of the door, and open it in the evacuation direction.
2. Resolutely put an end to cutting corners and materials. Some construction units speed up the construction speed, and there are serious cutting corners when installing fire doors. Some install less or no door closers and sequencers; some fire doors should be installed 3 They only install 2 or 1 hinge; some fire door hinges have 4 screw holes and only 2 screws are installed, which reduces the fixing strength; some even install non-fireproof hardware accessories and door locks; yes Some fireproof doors are not installed with fireproof sealing strips; some fireproof doors are installed with ordinary glass or fireproof glass that exceeds the specified area, etc. You must know that these cutting corners will be reflected in the later use of the fire door.
3. The fire door has special functions of preventing fire, preventing smoke, suppressing the spread of fire, and protecting personnel from evacuation, so it should have good airtightness. Therefore, some details or sealing issues should be paid attention to during the installation process.
In addition, the following issues should be paid attention to when installing the fire door:
(1) The distance between the door frame and the surrounding walls should not be too large, and should be filled with cement mortar or rock wool for sealing to ensure its sealing effect.
(2) When installing double doors, ensure that the doors fit tightly;
(3) Avoid excessive distance between the door frame and the ground, as the formation of a threshold is not conducive to evacuation;
(4) Do not make your own door frames and purchase fire-proof door leaves for installation; fire-proof doors are effective equipment to block the spread of fire.
But if you buy fake and shoddy fire doors, once an accident occurs, the consequences will be disastrous. How to distinguish true and false fire doors?
There are 'four tricks' to distinguish the authenticity of fire doors: First, check whether the fire doors have certificates and inspection reports. The certificate is the 'Product Type Approval Certificate' issued by the Fire Product Conformity Assessment Center of the Ministry of Public Security. Whether the inspection report is nationally fixed Issued by the Fire Extinguishing System and Fire-Resistant Components Quality Supervision and Inspection Center or the National Fireproof Building Material Quality Supervision and Inspection Center; second, check whether the fire door has a red (black capital'S' in the middle) identification mark; third, check whether there is a fire door The nameplate of the product. The name of the manufacturer on the nameplate should be consistent with the certificate and inspection report. The product name should clearly indicate that it is a fire door product; the fourth is to see whether the door closers, fire locks and other accessories of the fire door are complete, and whether the fire door is fire-resistant sealing strip