BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
We can provide your most effective coordination plan of your building construction materials project in the shortest time.
The pasting procedure of the tile specification is: grassroots cleaning treatment→wiping the bottom ash→selecting bricks→soaking→arranging bricks→springing lines→ pasting standard points→ pasting tiles→ jointing→wiping→cleaning. And what are the particulars of each step?
(1) Construction specification for tile pasting
The pasting procedure of tile specification is: grassroots cleaning treatment→smearing the base ash→selecting bricks→soaking→rowing Brick → elastic line → paste standard points → paste tiles → joint → wipe the seam → clean up.
(2) Walkthrough, that is, make reasonable planning according to the room area and tile size. How to lay tiles without wasting bricks, try to keep half of the tiles in a hidden place or place. After this paving, it looks more beautiful and generous. The advantages of arranging tiles: 1. Relatively calculate the amount of tiles, and use leftover materials to reduce the waste of tiles. 2. Put half of the brick in a relatively hidden place in the room, which will not affect the appearance.
(3) On the smooth concrete wall, the ground is matt. The walls and ground should be roughened before laying bricks. Do not stick bricks directly on the wall paint.
(4) Use light steel keel, cement board to cover the riser, tile on the cement board, and wire mesh. Otherwise it is easy to fall.
(5) Special tile hole opener for drilling holes on tiles.
(6) Non-slip tiles should be used in kitchens and bathrooms. If the living room has a large population flow, use wear-resistant tiles.
(7) When constructing, we should carefully select the face bricks, put the same size together, and use them on one wall. If you don't do this, the quality of the bricks is not very good, and the joints will not be straight.
(8) The height difference between the floor and the floor tile transition is not large, and it can be solved by using a door stone. The height difference is large, and cement can be used for leveling before laying the floor.
(9) After the bricklayer construction is completed, water and electricity warning stickers should be used to mark the outside of the tiles along the water and electricity positions to prevent the installation of cabinets and sanitary ware and electrical appliances. Concealed works cause accidental damage.
Copyright © 2019 Fujian Minmetals CBM Co.,Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist