BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
Not long after the floor tiles were laid, the surface seemed to be covered with a layer of foggy ash, which looked dirty. No matter how to wash them, there is no way to completely restore the floor tiles to a clean and tidy tile surface. Why did the original gorgeous, smooth and delicate floor tiles turn into this way?
Under such a situation, the most likely root causes are these five root causes:
1. The wax layer on the surface of the floor tile has not been removed before the polished tile leaves the factory. Manufacturers usually do polishing and waxing to fill in the small pores on the tile surface to achieve the actual effect of making the floor tiles 'brighter, cleaner and tidy'. In the process of logistics, transportation and paving, the wax layer on the tile surface will be damaged or scratched, making the floor tiles look dull and dull. In this case, the consumer group can also remove the wax first and then polish and wax again, so that the floor tiles can regain the texture.
2. Unreasonable selection of detergent will corrode floor tiles. Cleaners are acid-alkaline. Different floor tiles and stains are suitable. Detergents are different. If you use detergent indiscriminately, it will seriously damage the tile surface. Using a detergent with a concentration that is too strong will corrode the bright layer of the floor tiles, resulting in sharp dents on the surface of the floor tiles, not smooth to the touch, and very easy to get dirty.
3. The ceramic glaze has changed. If the tiles are wiped clean and tidy, and analyzed from different angles, the smoothness of the tile surface is still very high, then the root cause of the fogging of the floor tiles is likely to be a part of the chemical reaction caused by the ceramic glaze of the embryo body. , So a 'white mist' was formed. Under such circumstances, there is usually no way to improve, only the bricks can be replaced.
4. The cleaning method is unreasonable. When cleaning the floor tiles, pay special attention not to seriously damage the glaze layer, and gently scrub with a soft brush. When using sharp tools such as utility knives, wire balls, etc., pay special attention to avoid scratching the enamel on the surface of the floor tiles. If the wax layer on the surface of the floor tile is not removed, the unreasonable use of detergent may also cause the detergent to react with the wax layer and turn into this white film.
5. The stain re-infiltrated the floor tiles. Wipe the floor tiles immediately after cleaning. Do not allow water marks to remain on the surface of the tiles, otherwise the stains will permeate the floor tiles again, and the floor tiles will easily lose their freshness and natural beauty. The failure of wiping work after filling in the tile grout is also one of the root causes remaining on the surface of the floor tiles.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist