BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Nina Lin
We can provide your most effective coordination plan of your building construction materials project in the shortest time.
In fact, many people's understanding of wooden fire doors is still at the stage of questioning whether wooden fire doors can be fireproof, let alone whether steel fire doors or wooden fire doors are good for fire protection. Most people are subconscious. People think that steel fire doors are better than wooden fire doors.
According to the
GB50210-2001, wooden fire doors are special doors, so wooden fire doors are not only fireproof, but also wood fire doors. It is widely used in various civil buildings and some industrial buildings because of its beautiful appearance, convenient installation and good decorative performance. But it is beautiful and beautiful, so in the final analysis, speaking of fire performance, is a wooden fire door good? Is it a steel fire door or a wooden fire door? Let’s take a look at their advantages and differences:
Wooden fire doors refer to doors that are made of wood or wood products with door frames, door leaf frames, door leaf panels, and the fire resistance rating reaches the 'GB50045-95 Fire Protection Code for High-Rise Civil Building Design'. Wooden fire doors are divided into two series, full board and half glass, and various specifications of single and double leaf.
Requirements for the production of wooden fireproof doors:
1) When the door frame and the door leaf with thickness greater than 50mm should be assembled with double-tenon connection frame and fan, the tongue and groove It should be tightly fitted, glued with rubber material, and tightened with rubber wedges.
Note: In humid areas, water-resistant phenolic resin glue should be used for grade I products, and semi-water-resistant urea-formaldehyde resin glue for grade II products.
2) When making plywood doors (including fiberboard doors), the frame and the cross flute must be on the same plane, and the surface layer, the frame and the cross flute should be glued under pressure. Two or more vent holes should be drilled in the horizontal flute and the upper and lower risers to prevent degumming or swelling due to moisture.
3) The production quality of the door should meet the following requirements:
(1) The surface should be clean or frosted, There must be no planing marks, burrs and hammer marks.
(2) The line type of the frame and fan should meet the design requirements, and the corners and seams should be tight and flat.
(3) Small and short material glued doors and plywood or fiberboard door leaves are not allowed to be degummed. The plywood is not allowed to go through the surface veneer and be chaotic.
(4) The allowable deviation of door manufacturing shall meet the requirements of Table 5.1-1. The steel fire door is made of steel materials for the door frame, door leaf frame and door leaf panel. If the door leaf is filled with materials, it is filled with non-toxic and harmless fire-proof and heat-insulating materials, and equipped with fire-proof hardware accessories, which has a certain degree of fire resistance Performance door.
The thickness of the steel material used in the steel fire door shall be specified as the door leaf panel ≥ 0.8, the door frame plate ≥ 1.2, the hinge plate ≥ 3.0, the reinforcement without screw holes ≥ 1.2 the one with screw holes Reinforcement ≥3.0.
Among them, wooden fire doors have sound insulation and decorative effects, high temperature resistance, suitable for civil buildings, steel fire doors also have these characteristics, and have better heat insulation The effect is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, such as shopping malls, commercial buildings, hospitals, exhibition centers, etc.
Steel fire doors are made of fire-retardant materials with fire-resistant stability, integrity and heat insulation. They are mainly used for the opening of the fire wall of the building fire compartment , Stairway entrances and exits, evacuation walkways, pipe wellheads, etc., are usually used for people to pass through. In the event of a fire, it can prevent the spread of flames and prevent the flow of combustion smoke, and at the same time, play a role of sealing.
The biggest difference between wooden fire doors and steel fire doors is that they use different materials, and the other is that they use different flame retardant treatment methods for fire prevention. Wooden fire doors are The purpose of fire prevention has been achieved through special treatment of wooden materials, while the steel fire door is equipped with fire-retardant materials to achieve the purpose of fire-retarding. It should be noted that the fire resistance limits of wooden fire doors and steel fire doors are divided into A, B, and C fire doors, and their fire resistance time is also the same.
So in any case, wooden fire doors and steel fire doors must be produced in strict accordance with standard requirements, and reasonable use in accordance with the requirements of the regulations. Supervision and management departments also It should be checked from the production process to scientific use in the project to ensure its good quality and reliable performance. Only in this way can the wooden fire doors and steel fire doors play their due role and truly give full play to their functions. There is no standard answer to the question of which fire door is better. We have to choose a suitable fire door according to our positioning needs.
But if you want to ask me how to make the best use of fire doors, then I can only tell you: the use of professional fire door monitoring systems is your smartest select!
Copyright © 2019 Fujian Minmetals CBM Co.,Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist